Sunday, June 14, 2009

Blog Blog Blah

Happy Sunday, friends. Not much to blog about today. Just wanted to say "hi".

Working on a West Coast trip. Shows are iffy ... may just turn out to be a bunch of open mics. I'll keep you posted. Definitely going to LA, but would love to make the trip up to the Bay Area as I have family up there, and it's probably the only city in America that I'd give up New York for.

Went to Elizabeth & the Catapult's CD Release Party at Joe's Pub the other night. What a great show. Props to Elizabeth - she's such a talent. And Pete was in top form as usual, but special kudos to my boys Alan Hampton and Danny Molad, both of whom have played on Jason Consolacion records. Gotta support the Citizens!

Finally, conundrum: I've got a great seat here at Starbucks, but I really have to pee. I don't wanna get up and leave my MacBook Pro here, nor do I wanna get up and possibly lose my seat. WHAT TO DO?!?! I think I'm gonna have told hold it. Wish me luck!

Song of the Day: "The Hang Up" - Elizabeth & the Catapult

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment