Friday, February 13, 2009

PAINting

I'm exhausted and sore all over ... I've had the lovely help of my sister and some from the wife (she has a real job, I don't), but painting four rooms, two hallways, a kitchen and a bathroom is taking its toll on my body, man. I've had about enough of it, but we're close to being done. One more coat on half of the kitchen, then all the main painting is finished. Just have to do touch-ups after that.

We'll be spending most of the three-day weekend cleaning the apartment, then hopefully the latter part of the weekend moving some stuff. We may also go to IKEA in Paramus as they're having a President's Day sale. We're so busy with the move, I don't even know if the wife and I will be doing anything for Valentine's Day. We'll see ...

The demos are ready for sharing, but I want to get some feedback from a few more people before I post them anywhere. Patience!

LOST was OK this week. It was clearly a set-up episode. Next week looks good. Glad to see Jin reunited with the "left-behinds" ... I was afraid they were going to drag that out for too long. I guess Charlotte's dead ... too bad. But John going into the well, breaking his leg, seeing Christian, turning the wheel ... that was heavy stuff. Very Dante's Inferno.

Also, on the mainland, when Jack and Sun are in the van with Ben, I thought it was really cool to see Ben actually lose his ... umm, cool. He rarely does and when he stopped the van and told Jack and Sun that they should be kissing his ass, I just thought it was an interesting moment. It's funny because if what he's saying is true, why does he have to be all secretive and manipulative all the time? Maybe because he's full of shit?

OK. That's all I got for today kids. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment