Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Call me "Butter"

Hi. So, I'm on a bit of a roll with this 12 songs in 12 days challenge that my old producer presented with me (see my last blog on the matter). I'm four days in and have four songs done. Of the four, I think I've written one really good one, a couple of nice ones and one OK one. Not bad, methinks.

I've already told you about "Cruise Control" and "Avalanche," but I've since completed a couple of other ditties called "On the Cusp of Something Great" and "Dear Aphrodite." CanNOT wait to share all of these with you.

Was glad to see Scrubs back on the air - and on a new network, no less. It premiered with two episodes back-to-back. The first one was ehh ... OK. The second one, however, was CLASSIC SCRUBS. It was really well done. They recycled a familiar plot, but it's one that works REALLY well with this show. I was very happy about it.

Now, just 15 days until the premiere of LOST!!! But before that, we have the premieres of Flight of the Conchords, Big Love, and a new president to inaugurate. So much TV, so little room on the DVR.

Take care kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment